↓ scroll down to RSVP ↓
Join us September 28 for our monthly meeting of the newly relaunched South Pasadena Democratic Club! We'll be in the Community Room of the South Pasadena Library, from 6:30-8:30pm. Our list of speakers tomorrow is growing! Join us in the South Pas Library Community Room, Wednesday, September 28 at 6:30pm, for our monthly South Pasadena Democratic Club meeting and talk with local officials, candidates & campaign reps.
- Hillary Clinton campaign rep Bill Hacket
- Congresswoman Judy Chu will be in DC this week, and her field rep Enrique Robles will be joining us.
- Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez will have a campaign rep present
- Yes On SP South Pas school bond measures campaign to be presented by Julie Giulioni, SPUSD School Board President (title shown for identification purposes only)
- Yes on M Yusef Robb will present
- Anthony Portantino campaign
- Kim Nguyen for Superior Court Judge
- Debra Archuleta for Superior Court Judge
- Darrell Park
- and more...!
(This activity is not sponsored by the City of South Pasadena or the South Pasadena Public Library.)
1115 El Centro St
South Pasadena, CA 91030
Google map and directions